Nexium Coupon gives you amazing discount whenever you buy Nexium from any medical store in US. There are 50,000+ medical stores in US that excepts Nexium discount card and gives you Nexium for discount. Today I will share Nexium Coupon 2014 that will give you a whooping 75% OFF on Nexium.
At the end of this post,I have shared printable Nexium coupon which you can print using a printer and show to only those medical stores that accepts Nexium Saving Card.
Before buying Nexium,I am sure you have many questions in your mind related to Nexium. So I will first try to answer the following questions:
- What is Nexium?
- Are there any side effects of Nexium?
- Nexium dosage instruction – How and when to take Nexium?
- Precautions before taking Nexium?
- Nexium Coupon 2014 – Get 75% Off Printable Nexium Coupon
After reading this post all of your confusion will be resolved. Without further ado let me start the post by writing What is Nexium?
What is Nexium:
Nexium is a drug that is used to treat heartburn,GERD and other diseases that makes acid in your stomach. Following are some diseases where Nexium plays a vital role in treatment:
- Heartburn: In heartburn,patient feels a painful burning feeling behind the breastbone.The pain also spreads to your chest. Nexium is one of the best drug to take whenever you feel heartburn.
- Indigestion: Indigestion,medically termed Dyspepsia occurs during or right after eating. Nexium also helps in the cure of of Indigestion.
- Peptic Ulcer: Peptic Ulcer disease refers to defect in the lining of the stomach or the first part of the small intestine.
- GERD: GERD(Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease) is a disease in which food or liquid or any other stomach content leak backwards from the stomach into the tube from the mouth. This disease commonly cause heartburn.
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome: It is a condition in which high level of gastrin is produced by a small tumor in small intestine.
These were the diseases that Nexium can cure.
We all know that,every medicine has some side effects. Same goes with Nexium. There are few side effects of Nexium that should be shared with readers. Below are side effects of Nexium.
Side Effects of Nexium:
There are many side effects of Nexium,I will try to write all of these side effects briefly. So here are the side effects of Nexium:
- Increases chances of getting severe Diarrhea: Well if you are suffering from Diarrhea then don’t take Nexium as it can increase chances of getting severe Diarrhea.
- Bone Fractures: Do not take Nexium if you have bone fracture(s). In case you are having bone fracture,ask your doctor when and how much you should take Nexium.
- Nausea and Vomiting: If you are taking Nexium for the first time,you may face Nausea and Vomiting.
Following are some other Side effects of Nexium:
- Abnormal Heartbeat.
- Muscle Pain.
- Leg Cramps.
- Water Cramps.
These were side effects that Nexium can cause. Some of them occurs infrequently while some occurs frequently. So before you take Nexium do remember that Nexium can cause above mentioned side effects. If you feel you are getting other side effects then the mentioned ones then don’t hesitate and rush to your nearest Doctor.
So next thing I want to discuss is all about Nexium Dosage,when and how to take Nexium?
How and when to take Nexium:
Well it totally depends upon your Dr. what he/she prescribes about Nexium dosage. Your duty is to follow that prescription.
Nexium is usually given for 4-8 weeks. In case if the patient requires additional healing time then doctor and repeat the course or recommend the second course for treatment. Here are some common guidelines doctors give to their patient before taking Nexium:
- Take Nexium at least 1 hour before taking your meal.
- Take each dose with 8 ounces of water.
These were the common instructions you should remember before taking Nexium. Rest of the instructions will be written on your prescription.
There are several question that may arise when you’re completing your Nexium course. Here are the most common question people ask their Nexium course:
What if I miss a dose:
First try to take your dose at time. In case you miss your dose,immediately take your dose. But remember one thing,do not take the missed dose if it is already time of your next scheduled dose.
What happens if I overdose:
Well there are some symptoms that gives a signal that you have took more dose then required. Most common of them are headache,fast heartbeat,nausea and vomiting. So if you have take overdose by mistake,rush to your nearest hospital to seek medical attention or call poison help line at 1-800-222-1222.
Well by now,you have already know many things about Nexium like What is Nexium?Side effects of Nexium.
First I thought to write about Precaution of Nexium,but I have found a post that that is excellently written and you can fine Precautions of Nexium there.
Now lets come to the most important point. I know most of you have been looking for Nexium Coupon. Therefore below I have shared a Nexium Discount Card 2014 that will give you up to 75% OFF on Nexium retail price.
Printable Nexium Coupon 2014:
So here is Printable Nexium coupon:
Just print this coupon,fill in your details and get up to 75% OFF!